Discover highlights of three countries in a 15-day trip
DAY 1: BERLIN
Arrival to Berlin airport and private transfer to Berlin hotel. Check-in and at leisure.
DAY 2: BERLIN
Guided tour of Berlin: Visit ALL the Main Sites (and the hidden ones others pass by!) from the Berlin Wall to the Brandenburg Gate, from the site of Hitler’s bunker, the Wall, Checkpoint Charlie to the Reichstag parliament building.
DAY 3: BERLIN
Tip of the day:
– REICHSTAG ROOFTOP TOUR
– HALL OF MIRRORS IN CLARCHENS BALLHAUS
– CHARLOTTENBURG PALACE
– TOUR OF SS BEERLIN
– BERLIN FOOD TOUR
– JEWISH HERITAGE WALKING TOUR OF BERLIN
DAY 4: PRAGUE
Private transfer to Prague hotel. Check-in at the hotel and at leisure.
Tip of the day in Prague:
– HAVE DINNER IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MICHELIN RESTAURANTS IN PRAGUE:
– *FIELD RESTAURANT
– *ALCRON RESTAURANT
– *and for more adventurous tastes: LA DEGUSTATION BOHEME BOURGEOISE
DAY 5: PRAGUE
Guided tour of Prague: In the morning, you look out over Prague and immediately understand its nickname “city of 1,000 spires.” The skyline contains 1,100 years of history, filled with domed churches and old towers. A blend of architectural styles decorates the entire city, from its narrow Gothic lanes to its Baroque palaces, Renaissance bridges, and Art Nouveau cafes. On the opposite side of the Vltava River, you can see Prague Castle casting a dramatic image overlooking the cityscape.
Discover the delights of Prague, stroll around the Jewish Quarter and Old Town to see the Astronomical Clock and many other highlights.
Tip of the day:
DINNER CRUISE ON VLTAVA RIVER
– CULINARY TOUR OF PRAGUE
– PRAGUE FOOD TOUR
– PRAGUE COOKING CLASSES
– Beer Gardens Selection in Prague: Riegrovy Sady Beer Garden, Prague’s Premier Beer Garden with Zemský On Tap; Pivovar Národní, A New Microbrewery in Central Prague; Pivovar Hostivar: From the first sip of a bottle bought at a local beer shop; Pivovar Hostivar struck our taste buds as a must visit. The beer is incredibly fresh.; Letná Beer Garden: With arguably the best view of Prague, Letná Beer Garden is a green, leafy oasis perfect for enjoying a beer in nice weather.
DAY 6: PRAGUE
Sightseeing with private guide of Prague Castle and walk to Golden Street.
Castle, most beautiful part of the city is situated in the historic center of Prague, it is the largest castle complex in the world and UNESCO World Heritage site. In the neighborhood surrounding the castle, find Nový Svět, or New World Street. This small locale has always been a magnet for artists and is a real gem with its walled streets, small houses, art galleries and old street lights. Go to Hradčanské Náměstí, or Hradčanské Square by several imposing palaces, including the Archbishop’s Palace, the Martinicky Palace, the Schwarzenberg Palace and the Tuscany Palace.
And do not forget to enjoy the Golden Lane (Czech: Zlatá ulička). It is a street situated in Prague Castle, originally built in the 16th century. Many of the houses are now souvenir shops, and there is a museum of medieval armoury within the former 14th-century fortification accessible from Golden Lane.
Tip of the day:
– NUCLEAR BUNKER TOUR
– MUCHA MUSEUM
– SELECTION OF BEST MUSEUMS & GALLERIES IN PRAGUE: Prague National Gallery and National Museum, Prague City Gallery (the second most significant art institution in the Czech Republic after the National Gallery with large collection of Czech art of the 19th, 20th and 21st centuries), Czech Museum of Fine Arts, National Technical Museum, Magical Cavern Museum, Prague Jewish Museum and many others.
– HALF-DAY TRIP TO KARLSTEJN CASTLE
– DAY TRIP TO KARLOVY VARY
– VISIT KGB MUSEUM
DAY 7: PRAGUE – CESKY KRUMLOV – VIENNA
Private transfer from Prague to the hotel in Vienna.
En-route stop in Češke Budejovice and Krumlov: Tour to Češke Budejovice where famous Budweiser beer is being brewed. With a population of almost 100,000 people, České Budějovice is the largest city in South Bohemia. For foreign visitors it’s often considered merely a stepping stone on the way to smaller but more famous Český Krumlov 28km to the south, but České Budějovice is an interesting and diverse destination in its own right. Beside Famous Budweiser brewery, town boast with numerous other attractions, such as Old city walls by the river, main square and fountain, Church of St. Nicholas with 72 meters high Black Tower just by the church.
Continue to picturesque, historical UNESCO Cešky Krumlov. Situated on the banks of the Vltava river, the town was built around a 13th-century castle with Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque elements. Krumlov is an outstanding example of a small central European medieval town whose architectural heritage has remained intact thanks to its peaceful evolution over more than five centuries. Guided tour of Krumlov and then return back to Prague.
OPTIONALLY: Visit Hluboká Castle very near to Budejovice: due to its scale, character, original furnishings and extensive park – is one of the most significant and beautiful Romantic monuments in the European and world context. The walls and ceilings of the stately halls on the first story of the castle are paneled with precious wood with unusually rich workmanship and carving decoration. The bedroom and dressing room of princess Eleonor, the Hamilton’s closet and the reading room are all decorated with paintings by European masters of the 16th – 18th centuries, beautiful chandeliers, late Renaissance window panes, and Delft China. The most precious pieces of furniture are situated in the Morning Drawing Room and complemented with painted Chinese vases from the 18th century.
Tip of the day for evening in Vienna:
– VIENNER STEAK AT FIGLMÜLLER
– PRATER- THE OLDEST AMUSEMENT PARK& VIENNA GIANT FERRIS WHEEL
DAY 8: VIENNA
Vienna City Highlights Tour: our guide will take you to a tour of all main cultural and historical attractions along the famous Ringstrasse to see the Vienna Rathaus, Vienna’s historical center, St Stephen’s Cathedral. Pass the multi-hued Hundertwasserhaus and the opulent grounds of the Schönbrunn Palace.
Tip of the day:
– THE ALBERTINA MUSEUM
– MOZART & STRAUSS CONCERTS WITH DINNER IN THE KURSALON
– SPANISH RIDING SCHOOL GUIDED TOUR
– THE OLDEST ZOO IN THE WORLD IN VICINITY OF SCHÖNBRUNN PALACE
DAY 9: VIENNA – SALZBURG
Train transfer to Salzburg. Our guide will pick take you to a tour of all main cultural and historical attractions of Salzburg.
Rest of the day at leisure for your own exploring.
Tip of the day:
– CLASSIC CONCERT IN SALZBURG
DAY 10: SALZBURG
Day for multiple optional trips:
– SALT-MINE HALLEIN
– TRIP TO HALLSTATT
– VISIT CHIEMSEE LAKE WITH TWO GREAT ISLANDS
– EAGLE’S NEST – FORMER RESIDENCE OF HITLER
– SOUND OF MUSIC TOUR
DAY 11: SALZBURG – MUNICH
Private transfer to train station and Train transfer to Munich. Private transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 12: MUNICH
Guided tour of Munich: Sightseeing of Munich’s main attractions. Visit many of Munich’s top sites — city squares like Marienplatz, Odeonsplatz and Max-Joseph-Platz, plus the Alte Pinakothek art museum, Munich National Theatre and famous watering hole Hofbräuhaus.
Tip of the day optionally:
– TRIP SUGGESTION – AUDI& DACHAU: AUDI FACTORY in Ingolstadt and visit Dachau Concentration Camp from WWII
– NUREMBERG DAY TRIP FROM MUNICH
– VISIT BMW WORLD + MUSEUM
– TRIP TO UNESCO CITY OF BAMBERG
DAY 13: MUNICH
Day trip from Munich (private): Visit Fairytale Neuschwanstein Castle: Today Neuschwanstein is one of the most popular of all the palaces and castles in Europe. Every year 1.4 million people visit “the castle of the fairy-tale king”. In the summer around 6,000 visitors a day stream through rooms that were intended for a single inhabitant.
The setting of Neuschwanstein could not be more idyllic. However, movement in the foundation area has
to be continuously monitored, and the sheer rock walls must be repeatedly secured.
DAY 14: MUNICH
DAY 15: MUNICH
Private transfer to Munich Airport and flight back home.
– 14x accommodation in rooms with breakfast
– Transportation, guides and entrance fees as per itinerary