Phone: +386 59 90 07 31 (EU)
Phone: +1 650 273 47 71 (USA)
|Type of the trip:||Private Tour which can be further customised for you|
|Period – Dates to apply for:||Throughout whole year – any time as per your wish|
|Duration:||10 nights / 11 days|
|No. of persons:||Up to 15|
|Meals included:||Breakfast daily|
|Entrance fees included:||Schönbrunn Palace & Gardens
Castle with fortress above Salzburg
Swarovski Crystal World
Zugspitze cable car
|Guides, drivers:||Local guides as per program
Private car with English-speaking driver throughout your trip
Private transfer from Vienna Airport to the hotel. Check-in and at leisure.
Vienna City Highlights Tour: Our guide will pick you up at the reception desk in your hotel and take you to a tour of all main cultural and historical attractions along the famous Ringstrasse to see the Vienna Rathaus, Vienna’s historical center, St Stephen’s Cathedral. Pass the multi-hued Hundertwasserhaus and the opulent grounds of the Schönbrunn Palace.
Tip of the day – after the tour you can visit:
– THE ALBERTINA MUSEUM: One of Vienna’s most impressive art galleries houses one of the largest print rooms in the world and covers most works of art from photography through modern graphic and impressionism. If you are a fan of Monet, Cézanne, Klimt and Picasso then the Albertina is one to visit.
– THE KUNSTHISTORISCHES MUSEUM (KHM): Vienna was built by Emperor Franz Joseph to house exhibits from five millennia – from ancient Egypt and Greece to the late 18th century, masterpieces by Dürer, Raphael’s “Madonna in the Meadow”, Rembrandt, Rubens, Titian, Velázquez and Vermeer.
– VIENNA OPERA TOUR: Take a glimpse behind the scenes of the world’s largest repertoire theatre and discover many things that remain hidden from the evening audience. On this approximately 40-minute shared tour, you will hear many interesting facts about the building’s history, its architecture and how an opera house is run.
– PRATER- THE OLDEST AMUSEMENT PARK& VIENNA GIANT FERRIS WHEEL: The Prater is a popular public park and green space in the city and is home to one of the oldest amusement parks in the world. Used for centuries as the imperial hunting grounds, Vienna’s Prater was opened to the public in 1766. In 1895 the amusement park, Wurstelprater, was opened, of which many of the original attractions have been perfectly preserved, contributing to the charming historic feel of the park.
– BELVEDERE PALACES: The two Belvedere palaces were built in the early eighteenth century by the famous Baroque architect Johann Lucas von Hildebrandt to be used as the summer residence of Prince Eugene of Savoy (1663–1736). One of Europe’s most stunning Baroque landmarks, this ensemble – comprising the Upper and Lower Belvedere and an extensive garden – is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Visit of Spanish Riding School: Take a look behind the scenes. In the guided tour through the Spanish Riding School you will visit the baroque Winter Riding School, the Summer Riding School with one of the world’s largest oval horse walkers and the stables of the Lipizzan stallions, which have been located in the Stallburg (one of Vienna’s most prominent Renaissance buildings) for more than 450 years. You will visit the most important areas of our historic institution and will learn about our history, equestrian traditions and about our stars – the Lipizzan stallions!
Continue with a visit to Schönbrunn Palace & Gardens – highly recommended: Play royalty for a day in Vienna by visiting the summer residence of the Habsburgs, with its elegant gardens, fountains, fake Roman ruins, a hilltop café, and Europe’s oldest zoo.
Tip of the day:
– MOZART & STRAUSS CONCERTS WITH DINNER IN THE KURSALON: Enjoy the musical delights of the concert in the Lanner Hall of the Kursalon with an Austrian dinner in the stylish surroundings of the Restaurant Johann.
Private transfer to Prague, check-in at the hotel.
Guided tour of Prague: The “city of 1,000 spires.” The skyline contains 1,100 years of history, filled with domed churches and old towers. A blend of architectural styles decorates the entire city, from its narrow Gothic lanes to its Baroque palaces, Renaissance bridges, and Art Nouveau cafes. On the opposite side of the Vltava River, you can see Prague Castle casting a dramatic image overlooking the cityscape. Your guide meets you at the hotel and leads you through the meandering cobblestone alleyways of the old city. Discover the delights of Prague, stroll around the Jewish Quarter and Old Town to see the Astronomical Clock and many other highlights.
In the evening we suggest you to explore the local scene – Beer Gardens Selection in Prague: Riegrovy Sady Beer Garden, Prague’s Premier Beer Garden with Zemský On Tap; Pivovar Národní, A New Microbrewery in Central Prague; Pivovar Hostivar, Letná Beer Garden
Free day in Prague with multiple great options of museums, galleries and other activities, suggested below.
Optional activities, full-day and half-day trips:
– HALF-DAY TOUR TO KUTNA HORA: Kutna Hora is one of the 12 places in the Czech Republic on UNESCO’s world heritage list, but is most famous for its bone church; a cemetery chapel decorated with the bones of up to 40,000 people.
– MUCHA MUSEUM: The world’s first Mucha Museum, dedicated to the life and work of the world-acclaimed Czech ART NOUVEAU artist Alphonse Mucha (1860-1939).
– HALF-DAY TRIP TO KARLSTEJN CASTLE: Karlštejn Castle is one of the best castles in the Czech Republic and is a truly magical specimen. Learn about Karlštejn Castle’s legendary treasures and relics, and then explore the 14th-century gothic landmark, which has sweeping views across the Czech countryside.
– BOHEMIAN VINEYARDS WITH WINE TASTING & CULINARY TOUR: Volcanic landscape, dazzling vineyards, local food and wine tasting. Bohemian experience can’t get any better. Escape touristy Prague and get to know the real Czech countryside. Explore volcanic landscape, which gives local wine its signature taste and bouquet, drive through the vineyards in our off-road car, enjoy a romantic picnic in a vineyard and taste this potion of gods in a local winery.
Private transfer to Salzburg.
Tour of Češke Budejovice where famous Budweiser beer is being brewed. With a population of almost 100,000 people, České Budějovice is the largest city in South Bohemia. Beside Famous Budweiser brewery, town boast with numerous other attractions, such as Old city walls by the river, main square and fountain, Church of St. Nicholas with 72 meters high Black Tower just by the church.
Visit Hluboká Castle very near to Budejovice: due to its scale, character, original furnishings and extensive park – is one of the most significant and beautiful Romantic monuments in the European and world context.
Continue to picturesque, historical UNESCO Cešky Krumlov. Situated on the banks of the Vltava river, the town was built around a 13th-century castle with Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque elements. Krumlov is an outstanding example of a small central European medieval town whose architectural heritage has remained intact thanks to its peaceful evolution over more than five centuries. Guided tour of Krumlov and then continue to Salzburg.
Original “Sound of Music” Tour + combination with Classic Guided tour of Salzburg: The life of the von Trapp Family is inseparably linked to the city of Salzburg. Every year nearly 300,000 people visit the Trapp Family homes and film locations. The 1965 film about the moving life of the novice, Maria von Trapp and her singing family with Julie Andrews in the leading role, became an international box office success. Enjoy a combination of Sound of Music and classic guided tour, duration: approx. 4 hours.
In the afternoon: Castle with fortress above Salzburg: Ascend and descend by Fortress funicular, entrance to fortress precincts, guided tour with audio guide (salt storeroom, torture chamber, look-out tower, ‘Salzburg Bull’ – mechanical organ), Fortress Museum, Rainer Regiment Museum, Marionette Museum, Alm passage. Besides, visit of unique Princes’ Apartments in the main castle and the Mechanical Theatre (Golden Hall, Golden Room, bedchamber of prince archbishop Keutschach † 1519).
Great evening activity in Salzburg:
– CLASSIC CONCERT IN SALZBURG: Enjoy an evening likely to have taken place in 1790 – in the Baroque Hall lit by candles, having a dinner based on historical recipes, listening to a concert with musicians in authentic costumes and the music of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
Day at leisure. Additionally you can add any of the following trips:
Private transfer to Innsbruck. On your way discover the Swarovski Crystal World, with 800,000 hand-mounted crystals twinkling in the light. Head into the Chambers of Wonder, where the magic of crystal comes to life! Admire unique art installations in the Garden of the Giant. Rest of the day at leisure.
With guide explore the very center of Innsbruck where you will take a photo-stop at the “Golden roof” building – the emblem of the old town, which was Completed in 1500. Close by you will find the biggest and first Swarovski crystal shop. Continuing we will see Innsbruck cathedral, also the Imperial Palace of Innsbruck which is a great picture stop. Next we take some break with a coffee in legendary Sacher coffee house where we will enjoy the world’s known Sacher cake.
Visit Highest Peak of Germany, Zugspitze and enjoy stunning views of the Alpine mountains.
Visit Neuschwanstein Castle: today Neuschwanstein is one of the most popular of all the palaces and castles in Europe. Every year 1.4 million people visit “the castle of the fairy-tale king”. In the summer around 6,000 visitors a day stream through rooms that were intended for a single inhabitant. The setting of Neuschwanstein could not be more idyllic. However, movement in the foundation area has to be continuously monitored, and the sheer rock walls must be repeatedly secured.
After sightseeing private transfer to Munich.
Private transfer to Munich Airport and flight back home.
Depending on your flight time we can add a guided tour of Munich in the morning.
Grand Cuvée Tours
Naj Tura d.o.o.
P: +386 40 170 876 (EU) +1 (650) 273 4771 (USA)